Tuesday, April 15, 2008

God did it again

On 14th April when SP started school, I was praying that God will grant us $200 for our vision tea. I did not know how it will come, but i just trusted God to provide. After lunch, my lecturer called and told me that other than giving gifts and report to the lecturers who supported the needy students who went for GEn12ii, another lecturer gave $200 last week. I was moved to tears as I know that even before i prayed God provided. He knows our every needs to the dot. So SP crusaders, let's trust Him for more. We are meant for more in Jesus!

I also thank God for forming the new MLT - Movement Leadership Team and our new SM- spiritual multipliers. Team, I really thank God for each of you from the bottom of my heart. Let's stay focus and let God strengthen and raise us to soar with Him and for Him to use us to raise the next generations!
Our ministry
Purpose: To glorify God and be use by Him in the power of the Holy Spirit to help lead in the fulfillment of the Great Commission in every generation!
Mission: Turning lost SP students into Christ-centered laborers for the gobal harvest!
Vision: Movements everywhere...so that every SP student knows someone who truly follows Jesus!

No comments: