Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
I also thank God for forming the new MLT - Movement Leadership Team and our new SM- spiritual multipliers. Team, I really thank God for each of you from the bottom of my heart. Let's stay focus and let God strengthen and raise us to soar with Him and for Him to use us to raise the next generations!
Purpose: To glorify God and be use by Him in the power of the Holy Spirit to help lead in the fulfillment of the Great Commission in every generation!
Mission: Turning lost SP students into Christ-centered laborers for the gobal harvest!
Vision: Movements everywhere...so that every SP student knows someone who truly follows Jesus!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Who God is to me these 11 days and beyond… (God’s track record)
Day One: God who kept us safe
- Thank God for bringing the team safely to Phetchabun after 2 hours of flight and 8 hours of van ride.
Day Two: God who broke through our lives
- Had enjoyable time of learning Thai and bringing children and team out to fishing and waterfall
- God used the passage from Isaiah 61 to encourage the teamWe prayed and trusted God to cause a breakthrough in our lives as we allow Him to.
Day Three: God who empowers
- Prayed, ministered and bless 6 families with “kway diao”
- People we ministered were abused, helpless, harassed and their lives filled with hurts… God broke my heart to weep for them.
Day Four: God who saves and delivers
- HIV lady attended our Good Friday outreach.
- God used the simple skit to connect with the issues (drugs, alcohol and family violence) villagers can identify with
- 12 people responded and prayed to receive Christ (including the HIV lady J) God be the glory!
Day Five: God of grace
- Brought about 70 children to waterfall and outing.
- Thank God for protecting us. No one get hurt except some cuts on my feet
- God’s grace shown to me as I took care of the 3 children attached to me for the outing15 children prayed and received Christ through our simple experiment
Day Six: God, our dear Abba Heavenly Father
- Brought the children out to Lan Hin Tek (mountainous area with natural folding by the mighty hands of God)
- God’s fatherly love shown visible to me as I took care of the 3 boys
- God protected the team again. No one was hurt as the places we went were of high risk nature
- Camp fire: Fender passport no power, program (Games, songs and dance) still goes on by faith. Sin yi shared Jer 29:11 to the children and thank God! 17 children received Christ
Day Seven: God of Rest and Sabbath
- Team was very tired after 6 days of hard labor and needed rest. ZZZzzz…
- God used Matthew 9:35-38 and Psalm 68:5 to speak to me regarding the Hmong Lao refugees
- God refreshed us physically, mentally and spiritually
- Visited 2 homes we previously visited
- Granny-1’s wish to the Lord “Prolong my life so that I can see them come back and visit me before I die.”
- Told the team “if they have No COMPASSION, or if you feel that you are not ready, please don’t go up to the refugee camp.”
Day Eight: God of Compassion
- 8 hours of worship, prayer and intercession
- Mare rededicated her life back to the Lord when we were praying and worshipping. God’s transforming power!
- God brought forth passion, love and compassion for Him and for the Hmong Lao people
Day Nine: God of Wonders
- God used 2 songs (The battle belongs to the Lord and We are here to praise you) to focus on Him as we travel up to refugee camp even though our entry permit was not approved
- God used psalm 24: 7-10 to show me that He is the King of Glory. He will battle for us
- Went through the gates with thanksgiving in our hearts when our permit was approved! J
- God withheld the dark clouds, about 500-600 children came, 60 plus prayed and received Christ! Woman with hurts ministered by skit and started crying and God used that time to bring forth His healing as the team prayed and ministered to the group of women who are in need of His love, touch and healing
- In the absence of Nong Aun (teaching 1st aid) Mare led in prayer for the children and also prayed for women who are in need of prayer and ministry from God! God’s transformation in Mare’s life
Day Ten: God of faithfulness
- Went in to the refugee camp by faith without permit but God opened the gate again without any hindrances
- God worked gently among the women though we missed his timing. We saw His grace to us
- About 2000 children came. I was overwhelmed but God gave me strength to finish the race.
- Home visitation 3: HIV lady was so joyful that we became her adopted children; Partial Blind granny’s life sharing broke my heart again; Granny1 fell sick with no strength to cook food L Will remember to pray for them and the Hmong Lao
Day Eleven: God who heals
- Mare treated Nong Jen, Ning and I a simple sumptuous breakfast.
- Partial blind granny brought us to pray for a lady who was suffering breathlessness and icy cold hands and God healed her as we prayed and worshipped. The women gave praise to God! Divine appointment.
For more pictures, do go to http://azzurrii.multiply.com/