Thursday, September 13, 2007

Staff Summit 2007

God did it again. Digging ever deeper into my heart to surface areas of my fleshly, selfish and sinful nature that is so against Him. Through Dr Bill Lawrence seminar, I realized how my past hurts, experiences and family up bringing has shaped me to what i am today. He did it so amazingly through case studies and using our inputs to help us surface all these baggages that God wants me to let go. One horror to me was that when I'm stress, my high D will automatically take over and people working under me suffered as i left no room for 'No' as an answer or room to discuss and negotiate, very task oriented at the expand of others' feelings. I thank God for surfacing this RED flag so that i can be a better child of His. One thing i want to do is to extend forgiveness to people who had hurt me especially people I loved. One quote that impacted my heart is "FORGIVENESS DOES NOT CHANGE THE PAST BUT IT DOES EXPAND THE FUTURE" I know at times when the hurts done to us are deep, painful and hard to extend forgiveness, I pray that God's love and grace will grant us the strength to forgive not just the mind but from deep within our hearts. Allow Him to do that heart surgery in us so that we can see breakthrough in our relationship with Him and with others. Forgiveness is the way to find freedom that God wants us to experience.

No comments: