Thursday, September 27, 2007

1st Week being the Team leader in SP ministry

Wow! was the words to describe this week for me. I was awed by the fact that this week I'm the team leader, the team member as well as EFG staff. With Priscilla gone in malaysia for her grandpa's wake and SS needed to be off for some important things, I was overwhelmed all the things happening so fast that i have no time to catch a breather.

My prayer to God was "Father, I need you desperately to give me your strength and wisdom to lead this movement. Unless you build this movement, our efforts will totally be in vain. Though I feel so weak and inadequate but my eyes are upon you!

The daily morning prayer tome was crucial for me as it realigned my mind, focus and heart to God. Thank you God for being my strength!

This week started with CCA drive 2 to recruit new members. I thank God for the 8 who are interested to join us. We've to put up a song item at a very last minute notice and Ian, i want to say thank you so much for your availiability to serve in this manner.

No comments: