Saturday, July 14, 2007

CM and Beggar Mission 2007

Wow, being in Korea, Busan for 10 days was really life transforming as God did His heart surgery in my heart and brought me to a new ground of trusting and having Faith in Him! The Plenary sessions and the workshops did their work in opening my mind and heart to God's words as well as new ideas for ministry. How the Korean students prays really encouraged my heart to cry out to God for revival both in my life and also for my beloved nation Singapore to fulfill God's vision of being Antioch of Asia, a mission sending base to bless any nations. Movements Everywhere...So That Every Student know someone who truly follows Jesus! Be that someone and we are on the journey :) I can't believe that I managed to meet my friend in the midst of 20,000 people. God you are good! Beggar Mission to GongJu gave me the opportunity to trust God to provide for all our needs as we did not have any money. Just our clothes and sleeping bag. Luke 10:1-20 came alive for me through BM. God is indeed our Jehovah Jireh and His Grace is always sufficient for us! Link to CM conference is http://www.cm2007.net/



No comments: